Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Please Comment Update

I hate to bring myself personally into this blog because, although it's MY research, I am not the point of this blog:  finding out what happened to Paul McCartney IS.  It is a little weird for anyone to speculate that I might be a shill or part of a government-funded disinformation operation.

I  am waiting for people to comment on this blog.  If you have tried and haven't been successful, try sending a message to my gmail account listed at the top of the blog:  dee.paulumbo@gmail.com.

I won't get into a shouting match with anyone on any discussion board.  I am interested in finding serious researchers to comment on these posts and also join as subscribers, if you want.  But, again, it's not about me, it's about Paul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am here. I am reading. Thank you for this blog. It's frightening and amazing so many people have been fooled for so many years.