Monday, December 20, 2010

One More Please Comment Update

I tried several times to find out why the comment section of the blog wasn't working and, finally, with a little help from Google blog help I have it fixed.

If you want to comment, click on the comment line below the blog (if you are the first one to comment it will say 0 comments) and type in your message.  I have the verification section on (where the squiggly characters appear) to stop spam.

All civil comments are welcome!

                                                                   ---paulumbo

3 comments:

Jason Tryp said...

Keep up the great work, going back and readingvyour blog for the second time in uts entirety. You bring up valid points that no one else in the Paul mystery has done. Great work.

Anonymous said...

The Beatles is part of my parent's generation, but I find the "Paul is Dead" scenario both frightening and fascinating. I am convinced that it is true. Thank you for your blog.

paulumbo said...

There really is 50 years' later STILL a concerted effort to hide the truth, but I am convinced the truth will be told.