Saturday, December 26, 2015

Paul In Los Angeles In June, 1966 -- Is This A Photo Of Him There?

In my post of September 30, 2012, I talked about Los Angeles radio station's KRLABeat magazine mentioning that Paul was in L.A. in June, 1966.  The article had him in L.A. alone.

I have been trying to get any photo or any other article or mention about Paul being there at that time.

I was digging around a deep website's images and found a photo in Photobucket with the label "Paul 1966."  As you see, he is in casual clothing (unusual for him) and he has a camera in his hand.

I've seen a photo somewhere of the 1966's touring Beatles with the Paul in the tour wearing a striped top.  The photo below, though, does look like our Paul.  Is it a photo of our Paul taken on his visit to L.A. in June, 1966?


No comments: