Saturday, June 30, 2018

It's The Little Things . . . A Connecting Clue From "I Am The Walrus"

There's been speculation on the web that Paul may have been buried in or near the Strawberry Fields orphanage in Liverpool that was run by The Salvation Army from 1936-2005.  When I was trying to track down a reference to "Strawberry Fields cemetery" that I found on a Liverpool website I came across a detailed photograph of the front gate to the Strawberry Fields orphanage.  Something about it looked familiar and then I remembered the video the new, new Beatles did of the song "I Am The Walrus."  Take a look:
        
 
And then take a look at the drumskin on the video:
 
From "John's" song, "Glass Onion" and from George's video of his song, "When We Was Fab" where he had a left-handed bass player wearing a walrus mask, we know that the walrus was Paul, and I think this detail in the "I Am The Walrus" video is hinting at some kind of Strawberry Fields connection.
 
From the sketchy information I have been able to find about the orphanage, it doesn't appear as though our Paul was a resident of the orphanage but it is possible he could be buried on or near the site.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've probably already heard that the number 3 appears to be on the drum, as in love, the 3 Beatles.