Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Lost Beatles (continued)

In the last post, I described the Bob Bonis photograph collection book I read.  Again, I don't think Paul or John came to America on the last Beatles tour of 1966. 
In my December 7, 2010 post, I told you about the website that has photographs from the book.  It's at:  http://www.nfagallery.com .  (And, again, this isn't an advertisement for the site or book.)
They've changed some of the photographs, but if you take a look at the Paul McCartney labeled photos [click on photographs on the left of the site and then click on Paul McCartney], you can see in photos #6 and 15 from Cincinnati; #17 from Philadelphia; and #25 from Detroit (all from the 1966 tour, although the Detroit photos are mislabeled at first as 1965), the subtle differences in the facial features of "Paul."  It wasn't  Paul.

No comments: